Welcome everyone, a little about this site.....

Go down

Welcome everyone, a little about this site..... Empty Welcome everyone, a little about this site.....

Post  Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Welcome to my first attempt into the foray of administering a forum. I have setup this forum as a place for novices and experts alike to discuss everyone's favorite, fiesty little fish, the betta. I have recently begun collecting a few fish and am going to be starting up my first breeding attempt in the next few weeks. I searched the internet high and low for local breeders of show quality betta fish and had zero success. So, I figured why not start a place just for VA fishheads to swap livestock/tips/equipment all in the name of improving this already glorious fish species. The forum is still under construction and is brand spanking new so please be patient and please spread the word to your fishhead friends. So, in short, please feel free to register, post some relevant info or questions and lets get this ball rolling. I am primarily concerned with including locals (tidewater area) in this forum for obvious reasons (i'm based in Norfolk) but all are welcome to join. Please be kind/show respect to others on the forum, treat your fish well, and of course spread the word of this site to get this community growing. Thank you, Rob.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://vabettakeepers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down